[Mailman-Users] Postfix and aliases

David david at gof.se
Sat Mar 13 18:07:00 CET 2004

Dear gurus,

I'm running Mailman 2.1.4 and Postfix 2.0.14
I don't use the Mailman-Postfix integration to auto generate aliases
yet. The question is how I can do that with my configuration.

The thing is that I pipe my list e-mail thru two different perl scripts
before Mailman gets into the action.

It looks like this in my Postfix aliases file:
test: "|/usr/local/mail2url/m2u324.pl|/usr/bin/2822htrim.pl [Test]
|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman post test"

It works perfect, but I want my users to setup their own lists without
shell access and I really want to add the perl scripts to new lists. The
question is how to auto generate new aliases with my scripts?

 Blue Skies,
 /David