[Mailman-Users] Stop the Confirmation E-Mail

Steven Massey steven at calvoter.org
Wed Mar 17 19:34:49 CET 2004

Hello,

I've tried checking the previous list posts and the FAQ but I haven't
figured this out.  How do I setup my list so that people can subscribe
via the web interface or the e-mail subscription request and be
immediately subscribed without ever confirming the request?  The person
will just receive the welcome message and no confirmation e-mail.  I
also don't want to have to confirm the subscription.  I know
security-wise this isn't a great idea, but thats how my client wants it
setup.

Thanks in advance,

Steven