[Mailman-Users] Re: Postfix-style virtual domains broken in mailman 2.1.1

Boris Folgmann boris at folgmann.de
Thu Mar 18 21:12:06 CET 2004

Hi Shaun!

Shaun T. Erickson schrieb:

> You are supposed to do it yourself. This from README.POSTFIX:

It's not in my version. I assume you refer to the latest release.

>      manpage).  Note that it's your responsibility to include the
>      "virtual-alias.domain anything" line as described manpage; Mailman
>      will not include this line in virtual-mailman.  I highly encourage

Ok, I've already tested this, but that doesn't help much. Everytime I add a
new mailing list, genaliases is called and virtual-mailman is overwritten.
And since mailman has all information why doesn't it add the line? Should
be one line of code in Python, I assume. I would patch it myself, but I
don't know the mm code and never used Python before.

cu,
	boris