[Mailman-Users] Mailman Variables

Lloyd F. Tennison lloyd_tennison at whoever.com
Sun Mar 21 00:00:21 CET 2004

All the information that I see posted is on how to insert variables into
a footer.  When I try those same variables in the body of a message
only the variable name shows.  When reply to a post I see that there
is a line with a variable in it that does not seem to be a footer.  i.e.

http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/mailman-
users/lloyd_tennison%40whoe
ver.com

How do I get that to work in an actual email - one that includes
HTML?

Thanks.

Lloyd F. Tennison
lloyd_tennison at whoever.com

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message.
However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily
inconvenienced.