[Mailman-Users] Default language and contact address

Torsten Ehlers tehlers at freenet.de
Sun Mar 21 12:08:06 CET 2004

Hi,

I'm running Mailman 2.1.4. I changed the default languages of my lists,
so the list info pages are not displayed in English. The introductory
Mailman page that can be seen at myURL/mailman/listinfo, however, is
still in English. Can I change that language, too?

And another question. On this page Mailman says:"If you are having
trouble using the lists, please contact mailman at www.[myURL]". This is
not a valid email address on my system (the "www" is wrong). I don't
know where Mailman got this from. How can I change that address?

Thanks a lot!

Torsten