[Mailman-Users] Not receiving emails....

½Bî¶ §ºµth£Ñ½ southen at pipeline.com
Tue Mar 23 09:21:25 CET 2004

I know other people probably ask this a lot, but I'm having a problem and
all the self help sites aren't working!

I installed Mailman.  Everything seems to be running - the lists set up, I
can access them on the web, etc. - but when I send emails to the list, no
emails are delivered.  When I type "top" at the bash prompt, I see
everything from Mailman seems to be running ok too.

I did type some troubleshoot command that I found online, and it said I had
8 permission errors.  Do you think that's the problem?  I closed the web
browser, and so I no longer can seem to find on the internet the command I
used to find those errors.  BTW I did set up the list by creating a main
password, I think I also indexed or whatever the list.

I suppose it is the permission errors.  How would I fix these?

I'm ruinning RH9, Plesk 6.0, installed Mailman 2.1.1-5 as an RPM

"The superior man seeks [room for improvement or occasion to blame] in
himself; the inferior man seeks it in others."
         -K'ung Fu-Tzu, 'Great Learning', Ch. 9, v. 15:20

                 "Conscience is the chamber of justice."

                                 Got Ragnar?