[Mailman-Users] Custom signup page?

quasi quasi at payback.nu
Thu Mar 25 01:47:06 CET 2004

I would like to integrate the signup form on my existing website, just
with the "your email adress:"  entry and the subscribe button under it.

The default signup page is good for advanced users so I still wanna
keep it, but most of the people who visit my site are pretty clueless
about anything internet related, a whole page with text is just
confusing to them.

So is it ok to integrate the email field and the subscribe button on
your existing homepage, and if so what code do you need for it?

Thanks!

quasi.