[Mailman-Users] HTML

Sean Carnahan sean at 77002.com
Thu Mar 25 14:30:12 CET 2004

Thanks for the input, and linking it to a site with html is good idea.
I still wish to know if html email is possible through mailman.
I don't make stoner harmful and virus laden emails,
I wish to send graphic template emails as we've been doing for years now.
And want to know if mailman can do so and if you all could show me how.
I would appreciate it.

Can I send such emails and how do I configure mailman to do so?

sean