[Mailman-Users] Need help with Mailman software

Justin Viera jviera at wareham.k12.ma.us
Thu Mar 25 22:34:56 CET 2004

Greetings,

My name is Justin Viera and I work for Wareham Public
Schools in Wareham, MA.  We are just setting up our list
server using mailman software and we ran into a problem
that the company we are using to host can't seem to give us
an answer on.  In the "archives" section, how would you
delete threads or the entire archive if we wished to do so
in case something that no longer applied or we didnt want
seen got posted.  I know there is filtering but some things
that are allowed to mail out we dont necessarily want
permanently showing on the archives.  Please help!!

Justin Viera
WPS