[Mailman-Users] How Can A User Be "Hidden" from a List Adminstrator

Lloyd F. Tennison lloyd_tennison at whoever.com
Tue Mar 30 10:24:33 CEST 2004

Since the only way to get a copy of a Mailman list is to use the view
subscribers (unless you have root access) I usually view and cut
and paste.  Now I have a comment that one is "hidden".  Seems like
nothing should be hidden from the list administrator.  Is there an
easy way to change - or do I have to scan the list and change
manually?

Thanks.

Lloyd F. Tennison
lloyd_tennison at whoever.com

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message.
However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily
inconvenienced.