[Mailman-Users] HELP! web server + mailman server

Ana Carolina Alonso de Armiño aalonso at uncoma.edu.ar
Wed Mar 31 20:15:23 CEST 2004

I should configure my web server (called webhost who has nfs mounted the
mailman page from another server) and my mailman server (called emailhost)
. How shoul I configure my mm_cfg.py??? I have:

DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'emailhost.mydomain'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'webhost.mydoain'
DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'http://%s/mailman/'

# DEFAULT_HOST_NAME has been replaced with DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST, however some
# sites may have the former in their mm_cfg.py files.  If so, we'll believe
# that, otherwise we'll believe DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST.  Same for DEFAULT_URL.
DEFAULT_HOST_NAME = 'emailhost.mydomain'
DEFAULT_URL = 'http://www.mydomain/mailman/'

I have do a lot of test, changing this values but it dosen`t work. The
problem is next:

I see the first page at:

The link here go the mailman server instead the web server!!:

What is wrog?? Is posible to do the configuration that I need????