[Mailman-Users] Weird error after upgrade

Michael Mansour mic at npgx.com.au
Sat May 8 12:42:00 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've recently performed an upgrade from 2.0.13 to 2.1.4, all list and such
were migrated fine.

I run Fedora Core 1. When I try to start the service, I get the following
error:

# service mailman start
Site list is missing: mailman

and the mailmanctl process doesn't exist.

Going through the startup script it shows the following command is run on
startup:

# /var/mailman/bin/mailmanctl -s -q start

So running that manually also produces the following error:

Site list is missing: mailman

Any ideas what this means? and how I can fix it?

Thanks.

Michael.