[Mailman-Users] True anonymous list?

Michael Balamuth mlb at chroma.com
Mon May 10 16:52:45 CEST 2004

Actually, after reading the Python source for Cleanse.py I don't understand
why the system doesn't do what I want by default when the list is "flagged"
as an anonymous list.  It is not really clear from the web management
interface what flags the list as anonymous, but I thought it was the
'yes/no' radio button associated with "Hide the sender of a message,
replacing it with the list address (Removes From, Sender and Reply-To
fields) (Details)" the last entry on the privacy screen.  I have this set to
yes and it does not strip the reply-to or received from header????  Thanks
very much for your replies.

Michael