[Mailman-Users] Enabling lock logging

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Tue May 11 18:19:16 CEST 2004

At 4:13 PM +0100 2004/05/11, John Poltorak wrote:

>  It was suggested that I may get round aproblem I'm having with Mailman if
>  I - 'enable the lock logging'...
>
>  Can anyone suggest how I do that?

	From Defaults.py:

# Set this to On to turn on MailList object lock debugging messages, which
# will be written to logs/locks.  If you think you're having lock problems, or
# just want to tune the locks for your system, turn on lock debugging.
LIST_LOCK_DEBUGGING = Off

>  Is it a build option or something specified at runtime?

	Put this in your mm_cfg.py, turn it "On", and use mailmanctl to restart.