[Mailman-Users] Sender modification

Lloyd F. Tennison lloyd_tennison at whoever.com
Wed May 12 03:48:12 CEST 2004

I'm going to ask why it is there at all?  I just checked over 50 messages
and the only ones I have with the Sender and the Errors headers are
those from Mailman.  If there are to be RFC compliant - why does no
one else have them? (Errors I am guessing are for Mailman - but since
it does not read that line...)

(Even my tech bulletins from Microsoft, Apple and Symantec do not
have them.)