[Mailman-Users] Send to list error

Pat Riehecky prieheck at iwu.edu
Wed May 12 03:11:59 CEST 2004

hmmm.... try doing a reverse dns lookup on the server you are sending from
and see if it is a valid client to be sending mail through your exchange
server.  if not you may have to add it to your dns or agents to relay mail
for (at least i think that is what that version of exchange calles it)

i am also noticing that you are getting "5.1.2" as your 'from' host.  i
know you know that that isnt a valid ip address, so you may want to check
Mailman\mm_config.py and Mailman\Defaults.py for a typo in the
EMAIL_HOST area.

pat
The lines which your eye falls on first here were written last.  Their
purpose is to make yet another attempt to force into the form of a letter
the detailed investigation which is sent to you herewith.  These lines
correspond, then, with the last lines and together they form an envelope,
thus indicating in an external way what interal proofs in many ways will
convince you of, that this is a letter you are reading.
~Kierkegaard