[Mailman-Users] two classes of people within a list

Pat Riehecky prieheck at iwu.edu
Wed May 12 22:58:43 CEST 2004

Lets say that I have a list (games) and subscribed to the list are both
the game players and the game planers.  Is there a way to use the aliases
to allow email to circulate between the planers only without creating a
second list, as that is a site restriction (one list per group).

I was thinking the games-admin alias would be about perfect, but I have no
idea if it will even do what I want it to, nor how to go about adding
people to that field if it does what I want.
I figure that most people can't even remember one email address, so having
games at lists be pubic chat and games-admin at lists be planing would allow
for things to be simpler for changing admins around and what not....

pat

The lines which your eye falls on first here were written last.  Their
purpose is to make yet another attempt to force into the form of a letter
the detailed investigation which is sent to you herewith.  These lines
correspond, then, with the last lines and together they form an envelope,
thus indicating in an external way what interal proofs in many ways will
convince you of, that this is a letter you are reading.
~Kierkegaard