[Mailman-Users] Need a Mailman consultant.

Alyson B. Stanfield alyson at artbizcoach.com
Wed May 12 16:33:04 CEST 2004

I just installed Mailman on my cPanel and the messages are going to only a
very small handful of the 1850 subscribers on my opt-in list. This is my
bread-and-butter list that I need to work every day (newsletter is usually
sent out weekly).

My husband (a software techie) says the problem is with the server. The host
company says it's not. But the cPanel AND Mailman are new to them and they
don't support the latter.

I'm desperate! Do you have the name of anyone who can get this job done
quickly? If I don't get it working soon I will have to find a different
system.

Thank you so much for your consideration.

Kindly,

Alyson

Alyson B. Stanfield
STANFIELD ART ASSOCIATES
5968 El Diente St.
Golden, CO 80403
303.273.5904
alyson at artbizcoach.com

The business and career source for visual artists.
http://www.artbizcoach.com