[Mailman-Users] qrunner running away (Mailman 2.0.11)

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Thu May 20 14:33:14 CEST 2004

At 6:28 AM +0100 2004/05/20, Richard Barrett wrote:

>  From the dim and distant past I recollect that reducing the archive
>  period from say a month to a week for lists that were challenged in
>  this way could help.

	ISTR that this issue has come up a few times on the list, so I've
put this into the FAQ at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.041.htp>.
I have also referenced this thread, so that people can get the links
to the patch, etc....

	Please let me know if there are any further changes that may be required.