[Mailman-Users] errors using DELIVERY_MODULE = 'Postfix'

Brian York yorkb at EXCHANGE.NKU.EDU
Thu May 20 19:55:38 CEST 2004

Whe i set DELIVERY_MODULE = 'Postfix' i get the following error repeated
several times on the console.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/mailman/bin/qrunner", line 270, in ?
    main()
  File "/var/mailman/bin/qrunner", line 217, in main
    qrunner = make_qrunner(*runners[0])
  File "/var/mailman/bin/qrunner", line 123, in make_qrunner
    qrunner = qrclass(slice, range)
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/Queue/OutgoingRunner.py", line 57, in __init__
    mod = __import__(modname)
ImportError: No module named Postfix

What is missing or what is wrong?
I can send to the list and stuff gets posted but messages don't get sent out.
I have been trying with DELIVERY_MODULE = 'SMTPDirect' but that didn't work
so since i'm using postfix i decided that would be another option. But i get
the above error when i start mailmanctl.

mm_cfg.py - http://listserv.nku.edu/mm_cfg
mailman smtp log - http://listserv.nku.edu/smtp
mailman smtp-failure log - http://listserv.nku.edu/smtp-failure
maillog - http://listserv.nku.edu/maillog