[Mailman-Users] configuring virtual hosts - was (no subject)
r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Sun May 23 16:29:10 CEST 2004
On 23 May 2004, at 14:20, Bob Escher wrote:
> Hi all
> In the Instructions put out by
> it says to put the below in the
> DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'list.jones.org'
> DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'list.jones.org'
> My question is what do you do if you have several
> domains that will run a mailing list?
> Put them all in there?
1. put a subject on yours posts to mailman-users
2. take a look at the mailman FAQ whose URL is at the bottom of each
message you get from the mailman-users list.
3. Take a look at the comments near DEFAULT_URL_HOST and
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST in $prefix/Mailman/Defaults.py
4. check out this particular FAQ entry:
5. Ask further question of the mailman-users list if you still have a
> Bob E
More information about the Mailman-Users