[Mailman-Users] after installation?

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Tue May 25 09:43:21 CEST 2004

At 11:41 PM +0200 2004/05/24, Peter Schnitzler wrote:

>  I have Debian running and I installed the debain mailman package.
>  It is now running but now I am wondering how i can reach the webuserface and
>  make new lists etc.... Unfortunately i did not found a docuemtenation to
>  mailman and debian
>  Does anybody know how to do it?

	So far as I know, the Mailman project doesn't have any
documentation specific to particular OSes, beyond the various
README.<whatever> files that are distributed with the source version
of the package.

	If you want OS-specific documentation, then you should ask your
question on the mailing lists and newsgroups that are specific to
your OS.