[Mailman-Users] Bounce

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Tue May 25 17:58:59 CEST 2004

At 2:54 PM +0000 2004/05/25, wilmalewis at comcast.net wrote:

>  I have been using this program on my site for about 10 months now, without
>  a problem.  Last month almost all e-mails started bouncing for no apparent
>  reason.  I've told subscribers to put the address on their "safe" list, but
>  it doesn't seem to do much good.  Does anybody else has this problem, and
>  what can I do about it?

	What problem?  Show us samples from your Mailman logs and system
logs that demonstrate the problem, and sample messages.  That's no
guarantee that this will provide us enough information to go with,
but it's a start.

	When you go to your doctor, you don't just say "Doctor, Doctor,
it hurts!" and then expect him to be able to magically cure you.  You
have to tell him some details about what the problem is, and under
what circumstances there is pain.  You're not giving us any details
to work with.