[Mailman-Users] Large Installations

Art Zemon art at hens-teeth.net
Wed May 26 17:23:42 CEST 2004

Folks,

I am considering moving a large-ish Lyris ListManager installation to
Mailman. Right now, we are running 435 lists with an average of 97
subscribers per list. The largest lists have over 7000 subscribers.

We are processing a bit under 200 list messages per day which comes to a
bit under 20,000 outgoing email messages per day.

If you have experience with a large Mailman installation that is similar
to this, please let me know how it is running and what you are running
it on (e.g., what hardware? are you using sendmail or something else?).

Thanks,
    -- Art Z.

--

Art Zemon, President