[Mailman-Users] where I can find the installation and configuration info?

Sen Ho Tam sentam at gsbme.unsw.edu.au
Wed May 26 04:58:54 CEST 2004

Hi Mailman,

I am interested to learn mailman in order to replace the old majordomo; I
have spent time long enough in your website but can not see any information
of how to install the mailman and configure it work together with postfix.

I am using redhat 7.2 with apache 1.3 please help.

Sen Ho Tam
Computer Support                                X  51148
Graduate School of Biomedical   Engineering     Tel:    +61 2 9385 1148
University of NSW                               Fax:    +61 2 9663 2108
Kensington NSW 2052