[Mailman-Users] Member and password database

PeteBell macbantam at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 16 08:27:27 CET 2004

Brad
No, I'm not talking about the server. The mailman I am using resides on
the UNIX server at which I am hosted. I only mentioned Apple Mac
because that's what computer I use and I wanted to give all info
possible.

As you say that you can help if it's YOUR installation and tarballs
(whatever they are), well it IS yours, so I am putting the question
back to you, please (quoted below).

Thanks in advance
Pete Bell, UK