[Mailman-Users] Bounce problems w/list

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Oct 6 06:31:45 CEST 2004

Judy Petersen wrote:

>I've asked this question before and so am particularly interested in it
>being brought up again. As a Comcast user, I haven't gotten individual
>emails for quite some time (except for an occasional one or two) although
>the digests come through without fail. Other of our members get no mail (not
>comcast users) and still more get about half.
>
>We are now investigating other options but would prefer to stay where we are
>and fix things so it works. I'm hoping I hear more ideas of things to try.

As a possibly interesting data point in this thread, I have a Mailman
2.1.4 list with 303 members, 14 of which are @hotmail.com, 26 of which
are @comcast.net and 24 of which are @aol.com.

Except for AOL bouncing non-digest messages posted by one particular
person who appears to be individually blacklisted by AOL, everyone
appears to be receiving all messages or digests as they should.