[Mailman-Users] Web-page admin changes not working; SSL config problems?

Matthew England mengland at mengland.net
Tue Oct 12 21:57:42 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am finding that non of the /mailman/admin/<mylist> changes I make in the
text fields (after clicking the provided "submit" button) are taking.  I
input them, then refresh my browser, and the original/old values are still
there.  I have this problem with no other application on my server
(including phpBB).

I suspect this problem may be due to my not properly configuring my Mailman
server for my SSL interface (I'm redirecting all my http:// port access to
https:// on my Apache server).  I'm guessing this in part because I get a
"Submission Warning: Send form without encryption?" dialog box when I
submit data to the Mailman server via web admin interface.  I also see the
following FAQ entry:

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.027.htp

I am hopeful that if I follow these FAQ directions that I will no long
experience these problems (data not taking and aforementioned dialog box
popup).  If anyone thinks otherwise, please let me know.

Thanks,
-Matt