[Mailman-Users] mailman-2.1.5.gz contains Exploit-MIME.gen According to McAfee

Phil Welch philmorew at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 16:44:52 CEST 2004

FYI

I just installed McAfee and as it ran through my MS Windows XP files, the only file it found to contain a virus is mailman-2.1.5.gz.  Although I have installed it on my Linux server, I typically download to my XP workstation and then upload to my server both as a backup and/or when I don't know the URL so as to use wget.

Best Regards,

Phil Welch

Phil Welch
PhilmoreW at yahoo.com