[Mailman-Users] changing in the e-mail

Abo Baker El-Fiky webmaster at elfiky.co.uk
Thu Oct 21 13:40:19 CEST 2004

Hi there,

Is there any way that I can change the welcome e-mail the list send it
automatic,

And is there also anyway that I can stop my members from sending e-mails?

I mean I need only the admin to send e-mails nothing else not the members!

And also I need to change the welcome e-mail which contain if you need to
post a massage in this list please e-mail ***@*****.com

Abo Baker El-Fiky

Area Manager

Tahira Foods limited

West Midlands Office

Tel: 0845 00 93 918

Fax: 0871 433 9682

Mob: 0777 33 278 27

THIS E-MAIL MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION.

It is only intended for the use of the addressee. If you are not the

addressee, the disclosure, copying or delivering of this to anyone

else is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this

e-mail by mistake, please notify us immediately by e-mail or by

telephone on +44 (0)7773 327 827.

http://www.tahira.co.uk