[Mailman-Users] Where are my archives?

Fred Ball fball at franciscans.com
Mon Oct 25 20:03:49 CEST 2004

I completely changed IP numbers for my domain.  Now I notice on the list administration
General Options Section, the following series of links appears:

     Other Administrative Activities

     Tend to pending moderator requests:

     Go to the general list information page

     Edit the public HTML pages

     Go to list archives

The first three work fine, but for some reason, the archives link doesn't use my domain
name, but the ISP's name for my address. This pattern is true on this link for all
lists.  Why doesn't it use my regular domain name??

When I manually go to:

I can see the archives for the list, but they stop when the IP change happened.  This is
true for all lists in existence at the time of the change.  Lists begun since the
switchover are working fine.

Where do I tweak the setup to get my archives working again?

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated!