[Mailman-Users] Mailman and HTML

Fr. Richard W. Gant, S.T.D., J.U.L. rgant at stx.rr.com
Sat Sep 4 22:15:29 CEST 2004

I am using Mailman 2.1.4 thru Verio, Inc., my ISP.
When I send html, people write that they don't get
a text message.  Below is a sample from my Catholic
News archives.  Does Mailman support html?  Or
do I have to send everything plain text?
Fr. Richard Gant
www.solt3.org

Fr. Richard W. Gant, S.T.D., J.U.L. rgant at stx.rr.com
Sat Sep 4 00:13:50 GMT 2004

  a.. Previous message: [CATHOLIC NEWS] Recording the Sound for The Passion of the Christ: Experience of a Lifetime
  b.. Next message: [CATHOLIC NEWS] Not on the radar: No one at Vatican asks about Bush, Kerry
  c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

Skipped content of type multipart/alternative-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/gif