[Mailman-Users] regular expressions in whitelists

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Thu Sep 9 18:27:23 CEST 2004

I promise, I searched the web for this, but all I could find was
information that I am doing this right. I am trying to get a CVS
commits list to accept mails from our CVS domain, using the
following regexp:

  ^[^@]+ at cvs\.ailab.\.ch$

However, this is not matching, I still have to moderate the posts,
which is very annoying. Could you please tell me what I am doing
wrong?

Thanks,

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net

"out of the crooked timber of humanity,
 no straight thing was ever made."
                                                       -- imanuel kant