[Mailman-Users] qrunner using 99% of my CPU time?

Takahiro_Horie at nidek.com Takahiro_Horie at nidek.com
Sat Sep 11 00:36:25 CEST 2004

I am running mailman 2.1.5 and postfix 1.1.11.

I tried a few things such as not running ArchRunner (I don't think it was
ever running in the first place).
I checked the logs such as mail.log mail.err, mail.info and also log files
in mailman but there was nothing that really showed something obviously
wrong.
I tried changing my mm_cfg.py to have: QRUNNER_SLEEP_TIME = seconds(5).
I tried changing my /etc/postfix/main.cf to have:
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550

None of these are helping, and qrunner -r All is still running at 99% cpu
usage.

Also, the mailing list is actually functioning fine. Everyone is getting
their e-mail. This is a very small server and I only have one list of 5
e-mail addresses. Only three messages have been posted so far. There is no
reason for qrunner to be going crazy.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.
Thanks,
Takahiro

Jim Tittsler <jwt at OnJapan.net>
09/07/2004 05:42 PM