[Mailman-Users] Data Back and Traffic.

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Sep 14 03:12:29 CEST 2004

zzizzle at zzizzle.com wrote:

>I you accidentally delete your list and archives, is there any way to
>get the data back?

If you deleted the <listname> directory in lists/ and in
archives/private/, everything is gone unless you have backups. If you
used bin/rmlist, it doesn't delete the archives by default so they may
still be there unless you used bin/rmlist -a (or --archive).

If as you say, you deleted list and archives and if you don't have
backups from outside Mailman, then it's all gone.

>And does anyone know what the limits to email
>traffic are on this system?

Visit the FAQ at
and search for performance.