[Mailman-Users] Making mailman approve all messages with a certain header

Felix E. Klee felix.klee at inka.de
Wed Sep 22 17:55:59 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'd like to make mailman accept all messages with a certain header, say
"Innposted: 1".  I already tried adding

    if msgdata.get('innposted'):
        msgdata['approved'] = 1
        msgdata['adminapproved'] = 1

after

    if passwd is not missing and mlist.Authenticate((mm_cfg.AuthListModerator,
                                                     mm_cfg.AuthListAdmin),
                                                    passwd):
        # BAW: should we definitely deny if the password exists but does not
        # match?  For now we'll let it percolate up for further determination.
        msgdata['approved'] = 1
        # Used by the Emergency module
        msgdata['adminapproved'] = 1

in Mailman/approve.py, but this doesn't work.  The messages are still
rejected ("... requires approval", etc.).

Any ideas how to make Mailman do what I want?

Felix