[Mailman-Users] simple newsletter delivery

jean at dancecentral.com.au jean at dancecentral.com.au
Thu Sep 16 17:18:22 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have started to play with Mailman as I am planning on using it to send a weekly newsletter.

I actually want to keep it very simple and not give the people on the list the option to post anything... I just want to be able to send tem all one newsletter every week. I checked all of the options and couldn't figure out which options I should change in order to to that.
Could you point me in the right direction?

Thank you.

Jean-Luc Stora
Dance Central
Level 1 - 268 Cleveland St