[Mailman-Users] Documentation -Is this all there is?

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Thu Sep 23 11:25:28 CEST 2004

At 10:10 AM -0500 2004-09-16, Susan McClure wrote:

>  Our mailman admin who set things up has left, and I am trying to come up
>  to speed.  Am I missing some key, basic, sys-admin type
>"Administration Guide"
>  for Mailman?  I found all the stuff at  http://www.list.org/  but the Sys
>  Admin stuff is only about the command line scripts.

	The documentation for Mailman is provided in the source tarball
or linked under <http://www.list.org/docs.html>.  That's all there is.

	If you don't have the source tarball or know where that
information can be found on your system, you can use the SourceForge
CVSweb interface at
<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/mailman/mailman/>.  Look under
doc/ and the README files.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755