[Mailman-Users] Lists in OSX

Derrick Seymour seymourd at chazy.org
Thu Sep 30 20:00:40 CEST 2004

I am trying to configure mailing list in Mac OSX Server 10.3.5.  I am having
trouble posting to the list, or I should say my test users are having
trouble.  Upon posting to a list this message is sent back:

This is the Postfix program at host test.org.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

            The Postfix program

<test at server.test.org>: mail for server.test.org loops back to myself

Reporting-MTA: dns; test.org
Arrival-Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:34:37 -0400 (EDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; test at server.test.org
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; mail for server.test.org loops back to myself

I am quite green at this and any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Derrick