[Mailman-Users] Tiered mail lists w/ posting restrictions

Porter porter_314 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 17:56:07 CEST 2005

I am trying to build a list that is inclusive of
serval sub lists but that have subscriber only posting
restrictions.  That is a list TOP with subscribers
SUB1m SUB2m etc.  The SUBn lists have indiviual
subscribers and I want them to be able to send to
their SUBn list as well as TOP to send to all the SUBn
lists.  For security and privacy I want subscriber
only postings.

Any suggestions?  Is this possibility?  I have tried
numerous combinations of adding
accept_these_nonmembers,  anonymous_list and
first_strip_reply_to.