[Mailman-Users] I am Confused and Ignorant!

DCoyne at aol.com DCoyne at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 04:20:37 CEST 2005

I've been using Mailman for about a year and a half now, and I'm still as
confused as ever.
The biggest issue I need help with, for starters, is that when people unsub
from the egroup, or if I unsub them, they show back up on the list at a later
date. How do I get rid of them for good??
I also have learned that people can be on the list but be invisible. How can
I, as the administrator, see the invisible people?
Please bear in mind that I don't even understand what most of the settings on
the list do.
Thanks for taking the time to help me out. Trust me, if this works out, there
will be plenty more questions from me!
Shelly

Anger is only one letter short of danger.