[Mailman-Users] Mailman messages treated as Spam

Scott P. Miller scott at spmiller.org
Tue Apr 5 18:36:37 CEST 2005

Many of my users are complaining that commercial mail services - yahoo,
hotmail, aol, clients with Postini - have their Mailman lists treated as
Spam.

Is there anything I can do to change that?  I know the recepient can
setup filters and whitelist, but I often use this for company mail
annoucements where the end recepient is getting it because they use the
mailing list for work, but they aren't really swift enough to do much
more than read.

Thanks,
Scott Miller