[Mailman-Users] Mailman messages treated as Spam

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Apr 6 03:28:40 CEST 2005

Brad Knowles wrote:

>At 9:36 AM -0700 2005-04-05, Scott P. Miller wrote:
>
>>  Many of my users are complaining that commercial mail services -
>>  yahoo, hotmail, aol, clients with Postini - have their Mailman lists
>>  treated as Spam.
>
>	Old problem.
>
>>  Is there anything I can do to change that?
>
>	Not really.  See
><http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.042.htp>.

And just to add another data point to this thread, I have a yahoo.com
and a netscape.net address that are subscribed to one of my lists in
digest mode. The digests go through to both inboxes, but the monthly
password reminders are called spam by Yahoo.com (each month, I click
this is not spam, but it doesn't help). The reminders go Netscape.net
OK.