[Mailman-Users] Need help quick...

Elena I. Halford elena at rlindsay.net
Fri Apr 15 21:09:17 CEST 2005

 I've been using mailman list for 3 years on a cobalt RAQ server.  I had it
installed by someone else and it was a custom installation.  3 days ago I
switched to a new server to upgrade.  All the mailman files are gone.  I
want to hire someone to go into the server, harvest the mailing list of one
domain, and it's settings and transfer it to the new server.

Please, this is important.  It has to be someone familiar with mailman,
cobalt RAQ and Apache servers.  I also want the mailman list working on the
new apache server using one domain.

Please reply as soon as possible to renae at rlindsay.net

Thank you.

Renae