[Mailman-Users] mailman.db warning

Serge Hartmann shartmann at antipolis.fr
Wed Apr 20 15:34:00 CEST 2005

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, Serge Hartmann wrote:

> Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table;

I tried something different :

my /etc/postfix/main.cf looked like this :
alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/aliases, hash:/var/lib/mailman

I added the aliases file, like this :
alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/aliases, hash:/var/lib/mailman, hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/aliases

I restarted postfix and mailman.

now, during a test (e-mail sent to a list), here are my logs :

# tail -f /var/log/mail/info
Apr 20 15:31:29 rahan postfix/local[16260]: E08B71F97A:
to=<test05 at lists.antipolis.fr>, relay=local, delay=0, status=SOFTBOUNCE
(Command died with status 2: "/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post test05".
Command output: Group mismatch error.  Mailman expected the mail wrapper
script to be executed as group "mail", but the system's mail server
executed the mail script as group "nogroup".  Try tweaking the mail server
to run the script as group "mail", or re-run configure,  providing the
command line option `--with-mail-gid=nogroup'. )

it still doesn't work, but maybe I'm on the right way ?

--
Serge Hartmann    -    System & Network Engineer
shartmann at antipolis.fr  -  cell: +33(0)6 16 56 11 86