[Mailman-Users] Transfer help needed

kim brooks wei kimi.tech at kimbwei.com
Thu Apr 21 02:03:28 CEST 2005

My webhost was shut down. I've been able to get access to my site and
to a limited extent, to my mailman list. But I'm stuck now trying to
transfer the list archives. I can't understand how to do this. This
is the second time this has happened to me.

I'd like to find an effective way to completely transfer a list. Even
membership records have been difficult to retrieve. I had to paste
and copy them as I can only access the old site through an IP address.

Please advise. Thanks
Kimi

--
Kim Brooks Wei