[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.6 2nd release candidate

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Fri Apr 22 06:09:09 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Afrer the release of RC1, we had a couple of reasons to delay the final,
including a move of FSF office in the end of this month which are to be
included in all the copyleft notices in the files.  I will also become
busy on my paid duties and the final release of 2.1.6 may not occur by
the middle of May. :-<  So, we have much time to test or translate this
2nd release candidate for the final 2.1.6.

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi@ is.kochi-u.ac.jp