[Mailman-Users] -bounce in the FROM field

Tom Ray tom at detroitonline.com
Tue Apr 26 15:32:15 CEST 2005

Hey there everyone-

I just really started to use Mailman as a replacement for Lyris a bit
ago and I'm having an issue. I moved a list from Lyris to Mailman and
now everyone is complaining that they are getting -bounce in the from
field. So the list is called advancedleadership at lists.sitename.tld and
people are forwarding me messages from the list showing the FROM field
to be advancedleadership-bounces at lists.sitename.tld, however, I'm not
seeing that in the email sent to me by the list.

Can anyone tell me why that is? I'm digging through archives but the
owners of the list are on my case about it all and I need to get them an
answer fairly quickly.

TIA.