[Mailman-Users] How do I set links to use another Web Server's URL?

Jeff Peterson jpeterson at sti.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 26 21:08:37 CEST 2005

I have the Mailman & the Apache web server on one machine and have
subscribers access the GUI's through another Web server by Proxy
redirect.   However, on the ListInfo page, the links are not totally

  The link for the 'list admin overview page' is incorrect:

It should have:

Also, the contact link is incorrect:

mailman at computer.domain.name

It should have:

mailman at domain.name

Now on my specific Mailing List Admin page, only one link in the footer
is not correct:

The List name link is correct:

The email address link is correct for the Scan list.

The List name administrative interface link:

The Overview of all my.domain.name mailing lists link is incorrect:

It should have:

I have been able to get the List specific links to use the correct URL,
but I cannot get the common/generic links to refect the same base URL.
Is there a variable to set? Thank you.

Jeff Peterson

jpeterson at sti.nasa.gov