[Mailman-Users] How do I defalut membership list to one long oneinstead of broken into alphabet?

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Wed Apr 27 22:00:31 CEST 2005

Daevid,

If you have command line access, you can use the config_list utility to fetch the configuration for
the list in question and add a line with admin_member_chunksize= and make it equal to however many
addresses you want to display on your web page.

Let me know if you need more specifics.

Christopher Adams